Welcome to Cars and Coffee Livermore!
Cars and Coffee Livermore is a car meet by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. Livermore is located in NorCal San Francisco East Bay Area, California. We hold one of the largest bay area NorCal car shows. We know, we know.. Finally a Cars and Coffee that actually serves coffee! Bring your family and friends and join us at our next event.
This car meet takes place every 3rd Saturday of the month from April to November from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. If you’re like some of us and often wonder if there is a bay area car show this weekend or a car meet near me, then look no further and mark your calendars now!
Location: 6951 Southfront Road, Livermore, CA 94551
We want to create a Cars and Coffee location in the Tri-Valley for auto enthusiasts from around the bay area to come and enjoy each others company, a cup of coffee, and show off their vehicles. Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct outlined below and in the link above.
We welcome all makes and models from around the San Francisco Bay Area most of our guests come locally from Livermore, Tracy, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, San Ramon, Castro Valley and other neighboring towns and cities. We welcome everyone from all over the bay area to join us.
Upcoming Cars and Coffee Livermore
Cars and Coffee Livermore returns on April 18, 2020 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am!
Bring your cars, families, and fun attitudes! With your help we can create the biggest Cars and Coffee meet in the Tri-Valley!
Social Media Spotlight!
The Official IG for Cars and Coffee Livermore™️. Third Saturday of every month April to November. #carsandcoffeelivermore #livermorecarsandcoffee
Location: 6951 Southfront Road Livermore, CA 94551
By entering the premises, you agree to the following Code of Conduct:
Our guests are free to arrive anytime after 7:30am, the official start time for this event is 8:30am and it ends at 11:30am. All guests are welcome to come and go between the designated event hours, but please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee spots in the main lot. Early arrivals do get the parking space they prefer.
Cars and Coffee Livermore, its agents, employees, representatives, sponsors, hosts, co-organizers, vendors and property owners are NOT responsible for any accident, injury or damage to any party or property during any sponsored event or incurred while traveling to or from a sponsored event.
A single violation of any rule may be grounds for permanent banning and removal from the premises at the sole discretion of Cars and Coffee Livermore, or event staff.
- No burnouts
- No loud music (not audible 10 ft away from car)
- No cars left overnight
- No speeding (speed limit is 5 mph around people and cars, 10 mph everywhere else)
- No excessive engine revving
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No frame dragging
- No airbag jumping
- Pedestrians must yield to travel lanes
- Children 12 and under must be adult supervised
- Only licensed and insured drivers on the property
- No vendors permitted (unless previously approved by Cars and Coffee Livermore)
- Absolutely NO passing out flyers (unless previously approved by Cars and Coffee Livermore)
- Smokers must obey California Code and stay away from building entrances, and dispose of cigarette butts properly
- No littering, dispose of trash properly
- Respect others’ property and vehicles – be cautious of parking proximity, opening doors, etc.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, and other personal transportation must be kept at least 5 ft away from cars
- No motorized mini-bikes permitted
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- Be respectful – remember the common interest that brings us together, everyone still has his/her individual tastes
- This property is under surveillance – by entering you consent to being videotaped and/or photographed
- By entering the premises, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless event organizers, sponsors, and property owners from any liability whatsoever
- No drone usage – If you use a drone, you need permission from management and must sign a waiver. We are not liable for any damage caused by use of a drone, authorized or not.
All cars, trucks, and/or motorcycles driven to the event must comply and be operated in accordance with the California Vehicle Code. It is your responsibility and your liability, to have valid auto insurance for any vehicle participating in any event.
We ask that you co-operate with these guidelines so we can continue to conduct our monthly Cars and Coffee event without issue. Those that do not comply with these simple requests will be asked to leave.