By entering the premises, you agree to the following Code of Conduct:
Our guests are free to arrive anytime after 7:30am, the official start time for this event is 8:30am and it ends at 11:30am. All guests are welcome to come and go between the designated event hours, but please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee spots in the main lot. Early arrivals do get the parking space they prefer.
Cars and Coffee Livermore, its agents, employees, representatives, sponsors, hosts, co-organizers, vendors and property owners are NOT responsible for any accident, injury or damage to any party or property during any sponsored event or incurred while traveling to or from a sponsored event.
A single violation of any rule may be grounds for permanent banning and removal from the premises at the sole discretion of Cars and Coffee Livermore, or event staff.
- No burnouts
- No loud music (not audible 10 ft away from car)
- No cars left overnight
- No speeding (speed limit is 5 mph around people and cars, 10 mph everywhere else)
- No excessive engine revving
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No frame dragging
- No airbag jumping
- Pedestrians must yield to travel lanes
- Children 12 and under must be adult supervised
- Only licensed and insured drivers on the property
- No vendors permitted (unless previously approved by Cars and Coffee Livermore)
- Absolutely NO passing out flyers (unless previously approved by Cars and Coffee Livermore)
- Smokers must obey California Code and stay away from building entrances, and dispose of cigarette butts properly
- No littering, dispose of trash properly
- Respect others’ property and vehicles – be cautious of parking proximity, opening doors, etc.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, and other personal transportation must be kept at least 5 ft away from cars
- No motorized mini-bikes permitted
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- Be respectful – remember the common interest that brings us together, everyone still has his/her individual tastes
- This property is under surveillance – by entering you consent to being videotaped and/or photographed
- By entering the premises, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless event organizers, sponsors, and property owners from any liability whatsoever
- No drone usage – If you use a drone, you need permission from management and must sign a waiver. We are not liable for any damage caused by use of a drone, authorized or not.
All cars, trucks, and/or motorcycles driven to the event must comply and be operated in accordance with the California Vehicle Code. It is your responsibility and your liability, to have valid auto insurance for any vehicle participating in any event.
We ask that you co-operate with these guidelines so we can continue to conduct our monthly Cars and Coffee event without issue. Those that do not comply with these simple requests will be asked to leave.